The Metaphoric Art Forum The Metaphoric Art Forum

Hilarious!

Very imaginative tale, I didn't know you had done this before. Good voice acting jonny, I especially liked the parts where you went high pitched for a line real quick, then smoothly back to narrator. I wish there was more voices though, I bet you would ace them!

bigjonny13 responds:

Hahaha, thanks Saurus. Yeah, the voice changing has become much smoother now due to my, uh, further dabbling with voice acting. Glad you like the high-pitched voice, I think it fully culminates the idea of the n00b who enters the art forum and whines. Sure, I could have done more voices, but I just went followed the script of the original story. But something with more voices sounds fun and would be great to try in the future.

Mute City [Box-Killa] Mute City [Box-Killa]

niceee!

I happen to be a fan of F-Zero, and this does it great justice! I like the way it builds up towards the end, it has a very calming, yet fast paced quality to it. I'll have to check out more of your stuff, this is well done!

Diabolic paradox Diabolic paradox

getting better with it!

much more body to this one, and i can see that you are putting more effort into the audio, and not just shredding, so keep it up

blackmantis1 responds:

yeah, well i have a problem with crap as soon as i submit it i now think it sucks so... :P