GRIM art collab GRIM art collab

Cool!

Great music, and really well done layout. The intro was sweet too! This is definitely one of the more well organized collabs from the art forum, and I am delighted to have had a picture in it :) very nicely done!

acedareaper responds:

thank you for your review and were happy to have a submission from you in it too.

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Madness Day done right.

Great work here! I love the 3-D, and the incredibly fast paced action. Quite the cliffhanger though eh? Hoping to see another one day!

Blamformers! Blamformers!

Nostalgic and phenomenal!

I loved the little bits and pieces of the original transformers movie, and the jokes thrown in from the new one! A ton of very well drawn art as well, I think this was a huge success!

NG: Colors NG: Colors

Very nicely put together!

Well worth the wait, and I am sure it was worth all of your effort, ninjitsuwarrior! Glad I could be a part of it!

ninjitsuwarrior responds:

It was my first, so it was kinda hard but we made it! I hope everyone else liked it!

The Building The Building

Awesome!

Thanks for editing my pic so it could fit in there! I didnt realize the building got so tall! Great job!

Siggles responds:

no prob ;)

Metal Fuck Ac!d 2 Metal Fuck Ac!d 2

any Metal Gear fan will enjoy it.

i liked it soley on the premise of it being a MG parody. I think it was well done for the graphics you decided to use, and the comedy is very original. I also like the odd accented snake voice, made me a laugh a few times when he says "Nin-ya" nice work!

PWNER EEJAN PWNER EEJAN

great!

fantastic artwork! you really showed how you can create a great work without using too advanced animation and focusing in on the individual artwork! I loved that song too!

T.e.s.s.o.n.a.s. Ep 2 T.e.s.s.o.n.a.s. Ep 2

AWESOME!

great job!!!!! that was so fun to watch, keep up the incredible work!

Showdown With Goku Showdown With Goku

AWESOME idea!

Being an old school DBZ fan myself, i see this as a crazy idea! great job with the goku figure, and props to you for thinking of such a cool combination! It mustve been odd having to do all that acting without anyone really there! Maybe spruce up the graphics or just make another one! Keep it up!

Weapon of Choice 1.2 Weapon of Choice 1.2

i think i understood!

i enjoyed your work, now knowing how difficult flash really is, i really liked how you gave a bunch of different angles to the film to keep it interesting!